Hi friends! Approaching the new year, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about how things have been changing for me and my work.
As most of you know, I have been a Nutritional Therapist and Intuitive Healer for 11 years now (…wow! How is that even possible?!) and those of you who have been with me from the beginning have watched me grow and transform over and over. I can’t even begin to express how grateful I am for all of your love and support over the years, and continuing to come along wherever my journey takes me.
It has been an absolute honor working with each and every one of you. I do not take my work lightly. It has always been my passion to help others rediscover their truest self, and I am beyond thankful that you have allowed me to be a part of your healing process.
Having said that, it is equally as important that I honor myself as well, which is why overtime I have shifted, and shifted, and shifted, always fine tuning, following my heart and divine guidance.
So where are we today? 2020 was quite an eye opening experience for all of us wasn’t it? I am thankful for the opportunity that I had to really sit with myself, check in, and reflect on what was working, what wasn’t, and how I want to show up in the world moving forward. Did my outer world reflect my inner world? Where was I still hiding? What needed to be brought to light or life?
I was able to see where some of my energy was being depleted and where some areas needed more focus. Moving forward into 2021 here’s where I am:
- My primary focus and specialty is within emotional healing, soul work & Mediumship. Spirit has been guiding me in this direction for many years and it is definitely some of the most fulfilling work I have done. The world is changing, and it has never been more important to heal our false stories, conditioned beliefs, and REMEMBER who we came here to be. 2020 really opened this door for me to step through (well, more like I got shoved through), and as a result I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most beautiful people and making the most wonderful connections! I am very excited for this work to be at the forefront of my practice… and I must say that I think Spirit is excited as well given the fact that I have been woken every *very early* morning the last few weeks to deliver messages. If you’re one of my clients who received a message, you know exactly what I am talking about! haha!
- As a Nutritional Therapist, it is my job to support your healing process through diet and appropriate supplementation, however, I am not a primary care provider. I am more than happy to work with a team of providers to support you the best way I can, but please understand that my scope of practice lies within dietary support. If you are looking for ways to improve your health through natural methods and seeking knowledge about healing your body with food, then I’m your girl!
For new clients looking for Nutritional Therapy support, I offer two options:
- The 6-Week Transformation Program, which is offered every 3 months (next program starts January 17th!)
– or –
- A 3-Month Wellness Program which includes the 6-Week Transformation Program as well as 6 one-on-one sessions over the course of 3 months (includes soul work if interested).
Why am I only offering Nutritional Therapy through programs rather than individual sessions for new clients? Here are a few things I have learned over the years of being in practice:
- Healing from the inside out takes time because you are creating new cells, which create new tissues, organs, systems, etc. It is a process – It is not a quick fix and it takes commitment.
- I always found myself wishing I had more time to really sit down and teach each client everything I possibly could about the how’s and why’s when it came to nutrition. Why is it so important? How does the process work? It is crucial to truly understand WHY you are doing what you’re doing in order to create long term success. This is exactly why I created the 6-Week Transformation Program. Committing to a program ensures that you will gain the knowledge you need to fully understand the importance of the work you are doing, why you are doing it, and not only this, but gain confidence and a sense of community throughout the process.
- Lastly, I honestly don’t know how else to word this so I am just going to say it (and please know that I mean this with kindness) – I will no longer put my time and energy into situations that do not reciprocate value and appreciation. So for this reason, I am only allowing myself to work with people who are truly ready to do the work and are committed to themselves and the process.
Established clients can address any nutritional or emotional concern during any follow-up appointment.
Currently, sessions are available Monday, Wednesday & Friday. over the phone or video chat using Zoom, Classes are taught over Zoom on Sundays.
On another note, it has been a lot of fun putting together different cookbooks and meal plans so you can expect to see more of those! I also provide customized meal plans, fit for any diet, for anyone looking to take some of the work out of meal planning!
I also intend to create many more classes throughout the year, so I am really looking forward to that as well! Tea Time has been a fun new addition and a huge success! Our next class is January 24th, be sure to register early because spaces fill up quickly!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish everyone great health, peace, love and connection in the new year.
Psst – Did you grab your free New Year’s recipe book yet?