Are you a basic bitch who loves pumpkin spice lattes, but also a broke bitch who should be making coffee at home? Try this recipe!
1/2 C. Coffee (or milk if you’re off the juice)
2 Tbsp. Pureed Pumpkin (canned is fine)
1 1/2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 C. Oat Milk (or other milk of choice)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Brew your coffee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Slowly whisk in the milk. Bring mixture to a low simmer, stirring occasionally and remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. Froth with a hand held frother, immersion blender, or tansfer milk mixture to a blender and pulse several times until foamy.
4. Add milk mixture to your hot coffee. You may want to use a spoon to gently hold back the frothy top layer while pouring. Top your latte with this remaining froth.
5. Top with homemade coconut whipped cream (optional) and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy! ☕
If you’re a pumpkin lover, add an extra 1 tbsp of pureed pumpkin per serving.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice:
Mix 1/4 cup ground cinnamon, 4 tsp ground nutmeg, 4 tsp ground ginger and 1 tbsp ground allspice. Store in an air-tight container.